Friday, May 11, 2012

Provo, UT; Nu Skin; - Anna Peterson

Hey to all you future interns! I had the opportunity to be an intern at Nu Skin for the last six months, and it has been the experience of a lifetime! It has been incredible preparation for a possible future career at Nu Skin, or in similar business, and also just good preparation for further schooling and life in general. I am an Exercise Science major and a Chemistry minor, which I thought would be somewhat unrelated to what I was doing, but I was able to see a lot of application of skills and principles I had learned in school coming out in the work place. I loved seeing all of the innovative science and research being done, and I was a small part of that. I've been able to meet and work with a lot of amazing people and to work for an amazing company. I learned many new skills and grew so much as a person. The opportunities this internship has brought me are endless! Some of my favorite experiences were getting to meet people in the industry from around the world and also meeting the CSO of the company. Internships are so worth it because of the unique experiences they provide. I now have real work experience to put on my resume and skills that I will use the rest of my life!

-Anna

For more information visit: http://www.nuskin.com/en_US/home.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment